- Todobajos y Guitarras S.L. respects current legislation regarding personal data protection, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting for this the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data supplied, given the state of technology, the nature of data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- For this, Todobajos y Guitarras S.L. will treat all data in accordance with the principles required by EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) approved and adopted by the EU Parliament in April 2016, as well as related national Laws.
For any question related to this regulation you can contact Todobajos y Guitarras S.L. by writing to Carlos Hervás Huestamendía as Delegate of Data Protection to the address: C/ Suecia 88 - 28022 Madrid (España). You can also contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 91 3067597
- Personal data supplied in the "contact" section of the Web will remain registered in a file of Todobajos y Guitarras S.L., duly declared and registered in the general register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The principles and requirements of the new GDPR will be applied in order to carry out the provision of requested services, provide the information required by the user and / or offer customized products and services to improve the commercial relationship and conveniently manage the requests made by our Clients, based on the following Principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: Only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required, the minimum possible will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that guarantees your security and confidentiality. The necessary precautions will be taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
- The user may revoke his/her given consent, without retroactive effects, and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Todobajos y Guitarras S.L., at C/ Suecia 88 - 28022 Madrid (España).
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- For one year since the last confirmation of interest.
- The user guarantees that personal data passed on to Todobajos y Guitarras S.L. are correct and undertakes to notify any modifications to same, in order that at all times, said data corresponds to his/her current situation.
- The use of "cookies". The navigation process of a user in www.todobajos.com , the same as in any other website, leaves as a trace the IP address that in this session was assigned by his/her access provider. The Register of said IP address is used solely for internal purposes such as access statistics for this website. The IP address for a same user is different from an internet connection to another, thus it is not possible to deduce any navigation "habits" via the pages of Todobajos y Guitarras S.L. by a determined user. Cookies used cannot read cookie files created by other providers or websites. The user has the possibility of configuring his/her navigator in order to be warned on screen of the reception of cookies in the hard disk. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your navigator for further information. In order to use the www.todobajos.com web page, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of cookies sent by Todobajos y Guitarras S.L.
If you have not activated the option that impedes the installation of cookies on your hard disk, you can explore your hard disk by following the instruction and operating system help manual (usually in Windows operating systems; consult the "C" file or the corresponding disk/Windows/cookies) in order to get to know in more detail the servers from which cookies are sent.
- Todobajos y Guitarras S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or regulatory changes, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, Todobajos y Guitarras S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Important Notice: In the event that the information supplied is associated with a purchase, the Spanish legislation obliges us to maintain the data at least five years, so it can not be deleted or corrected even if the customer requests it.