Darkglass Microtubes B7K 10TH Anniversary Limited Edition
This limited edition is a celebration of the pedal that got us started - this is a tribute to every bass player that believed in the adventure of cutting into the mix and a commendation for the incredible support and loyalty that we have received since our humble beginnings.
With the Microtubes B7K v2 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to better sculpture your tone: on the low mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 1KHz to 500Hz, and on the high mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 3kHz to 1.5kHz. This will enable you to tailor your absolute dream distortion tone. The character and core of the Microtubes B7K remains the same, still retaining the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use, it will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
Extras: 9volt Optional Power Supply
- Delivers punchy, dynamic sound of the B3K plus a four-band EQ and a DI Out for even greater studio and live versatility
- Controls: Blend - Level - Drive - Low - Low Mids - Hi Mids - Treble
- Buttons: 1 kHz/500 Hz - 3 kHz/1.5 kHz - Ground Lift
- Switches: Attack - Grunt
- LED: Effect On
- Foot switch: Effect bypass
- True bypass
- Connections: Input (6.3 mm jack) - output (6.3 mm jack) - direct output (6.3 mm stereo jack) - parallel output (6.3 mm jack) - power supply connector (coaxial jack 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pole inside)
- Power consumption: 20 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 106 x 120 x 45 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Made in Finland