EBS BassIQ Blue Label
THE NEW EBS BASSIQ ‘BLUE LABEL’ FEATURE ENHANCED VERSATILITY AND RESPONSIVENESS. THIS IS A FUN, INSPIRING AND MUSICAL ANALOG ENVELOPE FILTER.
The EBS BassIQ produces sounds ranging from classic auto-wah effects to spaced out ”Funkadelic” and synth-bass sounds. It is for everyone looking for a fun, fat sounding and responsive envelope filter that reacts to how you play in a musical way.
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBv
- Input Impedance: 1.8 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Dry Bandwidth +0/-2 dB: 20 - 20k Hz
- Range 100 - 2.5k Hz Q 0.7 - 15
- Mode Down/Up-Range/Up
- Type Low Pass, Band Pass, Full Range
- Threshold: -50 - +6 dBv
- Attack Time (80%): 50 ms - 2 s
- Dimensions: W x H x D 2.6” x 4.5” x 1.9” (67 x 115 x 48 mm)
- Peso: 315g (0.7 lb.)
- Type: Analog Effect, Relay type Switching
- Power Requirements: 9, 12 or 18 V DC, 55 mA max.